A limited number of tickets still available to purchase online by clicking here.
Traffic & Parking Information
- Patrons attending the concert are advised that there is no parking in the vicinity of Musgrave Park.
- An Garda Siochana will manage road closures and restricted access in the area from 4.30pm on Saturday 21st June. These restrictions will remain in place until after the concert, for as long as considered necessary by the Gardai (note details of road closures below).
- Patrons are encouraged to park in the city centre car parks, and avail of the free shuttle buses that will be in operation from the city centre (Terence McSweeney Quay on the river side of City Hall) to Musgrave Park. The drop off point for the shuttle buses will be at Woodie's DIY on Kinsale Road.
- Taxis will be permitted to drop/collect near the venue
- The Black Ash Park and Ride will remain open to accommodate concert patrons - pre-booking only. Pre-book by calling in person to security at the Black Ash Park and Ride in advance.
Road closures (bar resident's access and public service vehicles)
- Tramore Road - from Lower Friars Walk to Kinsale Road
- Kinsale Road - from Mick Barry Road to Pearse Road junction
- Pearse Road - from Kinsale Road to Connolly Road
- Kent Road - from Tramore Road to Tory Top Road
- Botanic Road - from Pearse Road to Tory Top Road
- Curragh Road - no southbound traffic from Turners Cross to Tory Top Road (outbound lane closed)
- Greenlawn, Slieve Mish, and Mercier Park - closed to public
Ticket holders can access the venue through any of the four gates - two gates are located on Pearse Road with a further two on Tramore Road.
*Patrons are not permitted to bring glass into the venue
Food & Beverages
There will be a number of bars and concession units on site serving food and drinks. Available to purchase will be slow cooked Pulled pork with mustard mayonnaise & mixed leaves served in a seeded crusty roll, Traditional American style hot dog served in a floury roll and Thai style chicken curry served on a bed fragrant rice
Staying dry with some good sunshine. Temperatures of 17C dropping to 13C as the evening progresses.
The stage for Saturday's concert under construction at Musgrave Park.