No ALT tag specified
Still No Decision On Ravenhill Fixture
1 January 2008, 1:41 pm
The decision on whether or not the Ulster v Munster Magners League game can go ahead at Ravenhill still has not been made by Ulster officials despite a pitch inspection at 1pm.
There is reported to be four inches of snow lying on the pitch and surrounding terraces but Ulster officials are understood to be hoping that the heavy rain that has started to fall will clear the snow and allow the game to go ahead.

Wheter or not that proves to be the case will not be known until around 4pm by which time match official Alain Rolland should be on hand to decide on the suitability of the playing surface.

  • Next Match
  • League Table

1Leinster Rugby20151474
2Munster Rugby20150568
3Ulster Rugby20140665
4Glasgow Warriors19150464
Rabodirect PRO12 TV
© 2014 Content Copyright Munster Rugby, Statistical Data SFMS Ltd Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM