MBIRFU are looking to hear from candidates who can:
• Establish efficient and effective work practices.
• Consistently provide full review analysis within tight deadlines.
• Carry out duties and responsibilities to a high standard and inline with Senior Performance Analyst and Professional Game Staff.
• Maintain and develop effective relationships within Munster Rugby the IRFU.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years experience working with video analysis systems.
• Strong rugby knowledge with coaching/playing experience desirable.
• Excellent organization, communication and teamwork skills.
If you would like to apply for the position please send a letter of application combined with an up to date Curriculum Vitae to the address below. Alternatively, you may email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 1st July 2009
MBIRFU are an equal opportunities employer.