matches held under the auspices of the Munster Branch IRFU at Thomond Park,
Limerick which are under their sole and exclusive control and jurisdiction, in which
the following team is playing: Team Munster Senior Professional Team.
2. What you get for the length of your Ten Year Ticket Term
· Heineken Cup pool match ticket in Thomond Park (1 per match for 3 matches).
· RaboDirect PRO12 pool match ticket in Thomond Park (7 matches).
· Option to purchase ticket for any other representative match run by Munster Rugby in Thomond Park (Subject to advance bookings).
· Option to purchase ticket for any other home match run by Munster Rugby moved to a larger ground (e.g. Quarter Finals, etc.).
· Option to renew if scheme extended
3. A ticket holder shall not be entitled to transfer his or her ticket, or any rights
thereto, to any other person or body save with the consent in writing of the Munster
Branch IRFU, such consent will not be unreasonably withheld in the case of a transfer
to a person who in the opinion of the committee of the Munster Branch IRFU, is
within the immediate family of the ticket holder. The Munster Branch IRFU shall be
entitled (but not obliged) to require any ticket holder who wishes to transfer a ticket to
sell same to the Munster Branch IRFU at a price representing the amount of the
original purchase price paid by the original or first holder of the ticket which, in the
opinion of the Munster Branch IRFU is attributable to the unexpired period of the
ticket. In the event of the death of a ticket holder, his or her legal personal
representative must inform the Munster Branch IRFU of the name and address of the
beneficiary to the ticket and obtain the consent of the committee of the Munster
Branch IRFU to transfer the ticket to said beneficiary.
4. Unless terminated, cancelled or suspended the ten year ticket shall commence
immediately the development has been completed in Thomond Park and it will run for
a ten year period from commencement date.
5. The Munster Branch IRFU may, without giving reason, cancel a ticket holders right
hereunder either (a) for a particular match or matches (b) for the entire unexpired
period of the ticket holders rights on giving not less than four weeks notice in writing
to the ticket holder, in which case the ticket holder shall be entitled to a refund of such
part of the purchase price paid by the original or first holder of the ticket to the
Munster Branch IRFU for the ticket which, in the opinion of the Munster Branch
IRFU, in the case of (a) is attributable to the match or matches in question (b) is
attributable to the unexpired period of the ticket commencing from the date of any
notice of cancellation of the ticket issued by the Munster Branch IRFU.
6. All tickets (or notices in respect thereof) will be sent by ordinary prepaid post to the
address of the ticket holder at the sole risk of the ticket holder. Duplicate tickets or
notices will not be issued in any circumstances.
7. The onus rests with the ticket holder to ensure the Munster Branch IRFU has the
correct, up-to-date address.
8. Any notices or determinations by the Munster Branch IRFU in relation to a ticket
shall be conclusive and binding as between the Munster Branch IRFU and the ticket
holder, save for manifest error.
9. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of a ticket the decision of the committee
of the Munster Branch IRFU shall be final and binding on all parties.
10. Tickets issued under this scheme by the Munster Branch IRFU, will be subject to
normal conditions applicable to tickets issued by the Munster Branch IRFU for
matches. Details of such conditions are available on application to the Munster
11. These rules shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute or difference
arising between the Munster Branch IRFU and ticket holders in connection with these
rules shall be referred to an independent arbitrator appointed by the then current
President of the IRFU and the Provisions of the Arbitration Acts 1954 and 1958, or
any amendment there of, shall apply. The costs of the arbitrator shall be borne in the
proportions determined by the arbitrator.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions of sale and the contents
of the brochure/prospectus above these terms and conditions shall prevail.