The half backs were represented by PBC's John Poland at scrum-half while Jack Stafford from Glenstal Abbey School took the No. 10 spot.
Bandon Grammar School were represented by back-row forward Gavin Coombe, Rockwell's Sean O'Connor came in for a the number 4 position and Vincent O'Brien from CBC was awarded the hooker position.
Semi finalists Castletroy College saw their tight-head prop Conor Meyers and back-row forward Ronan Murphy named. St. Munchin's College, who also made it to the semi final, saw Ben Kilkenny claim the No. 8 spot while his school colleague Shane Halpin was awarded for his part in the centre position.
Finalists Ardscoil Rís took a spot in the second row by Patrick Staff along with backs Brion Moriarty and school captain Stephen Fitzgerald.
Title holders Crescent College Comprehensive were awarded the loose-head prop position received by Michael O'Donnell with the efforts of winger Calvin Nash and centre JJ O'Neill also recognised.
SEAT Munster Schools Senior Cup Team 2014.
1. Michael O'Donnell (Crescent College)
2. Vincent O'Brien (Christian Brothers College)
3. Conor Meyers (Castletroy College)
4. Sean O Conor (Rockwell College)
5. Patrick Staff (Ardscoil Rís)
6. Ronan Murphy (Castletroy College)
7. Gavin Coombes (Bandon Grammar School)
8. Ben Killkenny (St Munchin's College)
9. John Poland (Presentation Brothers College)
10. Jack Stafford (Glenstal Abbey Schooll)
11. Calvin Nash (Crescent College)
12. Shane Halpin (St.Munchin's College)
13. JJ.O'Neill (Crescent College)
14. Brion Moriarty (Ardscoil Rís)
15. Stephan Fitzgerald (Ardscoil Rís)
Commenting on the selection, Tony Smith, Chairman of the Munster Schools Committee said "We are delighted at the standard shown by all players in this year's tournament. Picking any team of the year is an unenviable task, one made even more difficult by the high standards set in every game. We are keen that all schools who have taken part are represented. This shows the strength in depth in Munster Rugby - both now and for the future."
Cian O'Brien, Director, SEAT Ireland added, "SEAT are thrilled to have been a part of such a successful schools cup campaign this season. The inaugural team of the year shows that the future of Munster Rugby is very bright and we look forward to seeing all schools players back on the pitch in future".