To liaise and work with medical, fitness and coaching staff on all physiotherapy related issues within the Munster Squad.
Salary: To be discussed at interview and is dependant on experience
Term: This is a 2 year fixed term position
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent in physiotherapy / Chartered Physiotherapist
- A minimum of two years post graduate experience working in a clinical setting or sports medicine
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Good organisation skills
- Experience working in Sports Medicine
- Flexibility and willingness to work unsociable hours including weekends and evenings.
- Higher qualification in sports physiotherapy, musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports science
- More than 1 years' experience working as team physiotherapist to a professional sports team
- Computer competence to the level of ECDL
- Pitch side traumatology qualification
If you would like to apply for this position please e-mail a detailed letter of application along with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to Claire Cooke at email@example.com no later than 5pm Friday August 1st 2014.
Munster Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.