29 Jul 15
The Munster U18 Clubs and U18 Schools representative sides are over half way through their Bank of Ireland Talent Camp training and this week take a scheduled rugby download week from their six week training programme.
Places are limited to 10 clubs (2 attendees per club) for the season.
Dates & Times
Charleville Park Hotel
The interactive workshop will focus on how to develop the Community Sports Club Business with an emphasis on the following areas;
• How to find new "customers" for the club - Businesses (sponsorships, CSR investment, facility hire), Families (Play rugby, birthday parties), members and players.
• How to retain all of the club's "customers"
• The Importance of being Visible within the Community
• The value of events to the club
• Finding "new people" to volunteer
To book a place please email email@example.com or tel 021-4925821
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
31 Jul 15 - 02 Aug 15
IRFU Stage 4 Coaching Course (Level 2) Head Course - Enfield - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
07 Aug 15 - 09 Aug 15
IRFU Assistant Level 2 Course - Enfield
15 Aug 15 - 16 Aug 15
The Level 1 course is for Head coaches working with 15 a side teams. The course deals with the Principles of Play by developing them through the use of Key Factor Analysis, applied to the Individual skills, mini-unit skills, unit and team skills. Full - Waiting List Available
21 Aug 15 - 23 Aug 15
Interested in becoming a referee? The Munster Association of Referees is giving you the opportunity to give back to the sport. Rugby referees enjoy the same benefits of the game as the players - without the injuries!
13 Sep 15