25 Jul 14
With just one week remaining before the Women's World Cup kicks off, we catch up with Munster and Ireland full-back Niamh Briggs ahead of Ireland's opening Pool B clash against USA on Friday, 1st August in France.
Places are limited to 10 clubs (2 attendees per club) for the season.
Dates & Times
Charleville Park Hotel
The interactive workshop will focus on how to develop the Community Sports Club Business with an emphasis on the following areas;
• How to find new "customers" for the club - Businesses (sponsorships, CSR investment, facility hire), Families (Play rugby, birthday parties), members and players.
• How to retain all of the club's "customers"
• The Importance of being Visible within the Community
• The value of events to the club
• Finding "new people" to volunteer
To book a place please email email@example.com or tel 021-4925821