23 Apr 14
Old Crescent RFC have moved quickly to put the disappointment of relegation to AIL Division 2B behind them by appointing a new senior rugby management team for next season.
But the side will take nothing for granted going in to Saturday's encounter as Coach Philip Doyle confirms, "We are really looking forward to this weekend, it's all about meeting the standards we set out against England. We have named the same XV as we are looking for consistency now to our game."
"Our focus for this 6 Nation's campaign hasn't changed which is to qualify for the Rugby World Cup and a win this weekend will bring us closer to that."
"Undoubtedly Scotland are a formidable opponent. While results may not be going their way, they have strength that no other team has and we are certainly not underestimating them."
15. Niamh Briggs (UL Bohemians/Munster)
14. Ashleigh Baxter (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)
13. Lynne Cantwell (Richmond/Exiles)
12. Jenny Murphy (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
11. Alison Miller (Portlaoise/Connacht)
10. Nora Stapleton (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
9. Larissa Muldoon (UWIC/Exiles)
1. Fiona Coghlan (UL Bohemians/Leinster) Capt.
2. Gillian Bourke (UL Bohemians/Munster)
3. Ailis Egan (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
4. Sophie Spence (Mowden Park Sharks/Exiles)
5. Marie Louise Reilly (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
6. Siobhan Fleming (Tralee/Munster)
7. Claire Molloy (Bristol/Exiles)
8. Joy Neville (UL Bohemians/Munster)
16. Stacey-Lea Kennedy (City of Derry/Ulster)
17. Fiona Hayes (UL Bohemians/Munster)
18. Lauren Day (Waterloo/Exiles)
19. Leigh Dargan (Saracens RFC/Exile)
20. Laura Guest (Highfield/Munster)
21. Amy Davis (Blackrock College/Ulster)
22. Grace Davitt (Cooke/Ulster)
23. Niamh Kavanagh (UL Bohemians/Munster)