27 Sep 16
Below are the fixtures for the coming week -
Dates & Times
Malton Hotel Killarney
It is IRFU policy that all domestic rugby matches must only be refereed by:
- Members of the Branch Referee Associations/Society
- Club & School Affiliated Referees
The IRFU policy on Club and School Affiliate Referees can be found here.
Clubs and Schools are responsible for the appointment of Club & School Referees when there is no branch referee association / society referee available.
The Branch Referee Associations / Society have no involvement of any kind with Club and School Affiliate Referees. Club and School Affiliate Referees are a club and school resource and responsibility only.
Should Club and School Affiliate Referees wish to become a branch referee they should make contact with their local Referee Development Officer.
Benefits to the game
Club or School
- Their affiliate referees are covered by insurance.
- Safer environment for their players.
- Better quality of matches for their players.
- Safer and more controlled playing environment.
- More enjoyable environment for their players with legitimate contest and continuity maintained
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Sep 16 - 01 Oct 16
The Foundation Course is an introduction to the 15-a-side game for coaches and helpers with limited experience in rugby.
07 Oct 16 - 08 Oct 16
This two-day course is specifically designed for coaches of Mini rugby (6yrs-12yrs) where players are being introduced to rugby for the first time and participating in games of reduced numbers (8's, 10's and 12-a-side).
14 Oct 16