22 May 15
The ever popular Munster Rugby Summer Camps begin in just over a month with places filling up fast.
Dates & Times
Malton Hotel Killarney
It is IRFU policy that all domestic rugby matches must only be refereed by:
- Members of the Branch Referee Associations/Society
- Club & School Affiliated Referees
The IRFU policy on Club and School Affiliate Referees can be found here.
Clubs and Schools are responsible for the appointment of Club & School Referees when there is no branch referee association / society referee available.
The Branch Referee Associations / Society have no involvement of any kind with Club and School Affiliate Referees. Club and School Affiliate Referees are a club and school resource and responsibility only.
Should Club and School Affiliate Referees wish to become a branch referee they should make contact with their local Referee Development Officer.
Benefits to the game
Club or School
- Their affiliate referees are covered by insurance.
- Safer environment for their players.
- Better quality of matches for their players.
- Safer and more controlled playing environment.
- More enjoyable environment for their players with legitimate contest and continuity maintained
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield Registration to be announced
31 Jul 15 - 02 Aug 15
IRFU Stage 4 Coaching Course (Level 2) Head Course - Enfield - Registration to be announced
07 Aug 15 - 09 Aug 15
IRFU Assistant Level 2 Course - Enfield
15 Aug 15 - 16 Aug 15
Level 1 Registration now open
21 Aug 15 - 23 Aug 15
This Community Refereeing Course is open to all rugby club members (male & female) aged 18 to 60 years of age. Ideal candidates should be reasonably fit, have a good understanding of the game and be available to referee.
13 Sep 15