Reporting to the National Director of Fitness the main duties of the role are:
· Implementing the IRFU National fitness programme
· Developing an excellent working relationship with schools and youths coaches
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong interest and background with qualifications in the area of sport fitness
- Previous experience in working with team players
- Strong communication, motivational and organisational skills
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- A strong commitment to a professional and team-based work ethic
The salary will be in line with the IRFU Fitness department's salary bands.
Please apply in writing enclosing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms. Trish Twomey
Human Resources Administrator
Irish Rugby Football Union
56 Lansdowne Road
The closing date for applications is 21st December 2007.
Applications through email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.