31 Jul 15
The Ulster Bank All Ireland League Fixtures for the coming season have been announced.
At the end of the course the coach is expected to develop individual players' abilities to undertake and adjust their specific roles in a changing environment within each of the identities of rugby.
Sport specific and generic modules are examined at a more advanced level, together with the introduction of modules which develop the coaches' ability to understand. Learning styles in conjunction with increasing the players' tactical appreciation.
The course develops the Assistant Coach as 'Facilitator'.
• Assistant Coach position (actively coaching at an appropriate level - Stage 4)
• Accredited level one coach or assistant coach
• Assimilated - Proven senior/professional rugby playing or coaching experience
*Priority will be given to head coaches working at the higher levels
• Full course attendance
• Sign code of ethics
• Log 60 hrs of coaching - diary (Stage 4 LTPD)
• Practical observation (area of assistance - Stage 4 LTPD)
• Produce written Unit Profile
Strengths & weaknesses profile of identities of rugby relating to player profiles (backs / forwards)
- Actively Coaching for 4 years at appropriate level (Stage 4) and update clinic (4 years).
- Liable to adjustment as required.
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
31 Jul 15 - 02 Aug 15
IRFU Stage 4 Coaching Course (Level 2) Head Course - Enfield - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
07 Aug 15 - 09 Aug 15
IRFU Assistant Level 2 Course - Enfield
15 Aug 15 - 16 Aug 15
The Level 1 course is for Head coaches working with 15 a side teams. The course deals with the Principles of Play by developing them through the use of Key Factor Analysis, applied to the Individual skills, mini-unit skills, unit and team skills. Full - Waiting List Available
21 Aug 15 - 23 Aug 15
Interested in becoming a referee? The Munster Association of Referees is giving you the opportunity to give back to the sport. Rugby referees enjoy the same benefits of the game as the players - without the injuries!
13 Sep 15