01 Jul 15
As the summer is upon us and the sun is shining at last, eating well, keeping fit and staying well hydrated are key to a healthy lifestyle.
At the end of the course the coach is expected to identify and rectify technical deficiencies together with the ability of planning, organising, managing, communicating and developing the skills of his / her players through the implementation of sport specific and generic modules. The course develops the coach as 'Challenger'.
• Participants must have proven rugby playing / coaching experience
• Actively coaching a 15 a side team (Stage 3 LTPD)
• Above 18 years of age
• Full course attendance (including two link courses)
• Laws test (paper)
• Log 40 hours coaching (diary) at appropriate level
• 1 practical coaching assessment
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Actively Coaching for 4 years at appropriate level (Stage 3 LTPD) and update clinic (4 years).
- Liable to adjustment as required.
- 35 maximum / 12 minimum.
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
31 Jul 15 - 02 Aug 15
IRFU Stage 4 Coaching Course (Level 2) Head Course - Enfield - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
07 Aug 15 - 09 Aug 15
IRFU Assistant Level 2 Course - Enfield
15 Aug 15 - 16 Aug 15
The Level 1 course is for Head coaches working with 15 a side teams. The course deals with the Principles of Play by developing them through the use of Key Factor Analysis, applied to the Individual skills, mini-unit skills, unit and team skills. Registration is now open.
21 Aug 15 - 23 Aug 15
Interested in becoming a referee? The Munster Association of Referees is giving you the opportunity to give back to the sport. Rugby referees enjoy the same benefits of the game as the players - without the injuries!
13 Sep 15