02 Mar 15
Dolphin's Rory Scannell has been named as the Ulster Bank League Division 1A Rising Star of the Month for January.
At the end of the course the coach is expected to identify and rectify technical deficiencies within their relevant areas, together with the ability of planning, organising, managing, communicating and developing the skills of his/her players through the implementation of sport specific and generic modules. The course develops the Assistant coach as 'Challenger'.
• Participants must have proven rugby playing / coaching experience
• Actively assisting in coaching a 15 a side team (Stage 3 LTPD).
• Above 18 years of age.
• Laws test 85% pass
• Full course attendance (2 days)
• Sign code of ethics
• Log 40 hrs of coaching - diary (Stage 3 LTPD)
• Practical observation - (area of assistance - Stage 3 LTPD)
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Actively Coaching for 4 years at appropriate level (Stage 3 LTPD) and update clinic (4 years).
- Liable to adjustment as required
- 35 maximum/12 minimum.
05 Mar 15
This Concussion Awareness Workshop is free of charge and co-ordinated by the Munster Rugby Development Department, in conjunction with the IRFU and Waterford Sports Partnership.
09 Mar 15
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield - Registration to be announced
07 Aug 15 - 09 Aug 15
IRFU Level 2 Head Course - Enfield Registration to be announced
31 Aug 15 - 02 Sep 15