24 May, 10:30
This week's Club Notes come from Cashel and Shannon Rugby Clubs.
At the end of the course the coach is expected to identify and rectify technical deficiencies within their relevant areas, together with the ability of planning, organising, managing, communicating and developing the skills of his/her players through the implementation of sport specific and generic modules. The course develops the Assistant coach as 'Challenger'.
• Participants must have proven rugby playing / coaching experience
• Actively assisting in coaching a 15 a side team (Stage 3 LTPD).
• Above 18 years of age.
• Laws test 85% pass
• Full course attendance (2 days)
• Sign code of ethics
• Log 40 hrs of coaching - diary (Stage 3 LTPD)
• Practical observation - (area of assistance - Stage 3 LTPD)
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Actively Coaching for 4 years at appropriate level (Stage 3 LTPD) and update clinic (4 years).
- Liable to adjustment as required
- 35 maximum/12 minimum.