25 Jul 14
With just one week remaining before the Women's World Cup kicks off, we catch up with Munster and Ireland full-back Niamh Briggs ahead of Ireland's opening Pool B clash against USA on Friday, 1st August in France.
There is no entry requirement; however, priority (where applicable) will be given to participants who were actively involved in coaching.
• Full course attendance
• Practical demonstration (within course) of safety awareness in skills requiring contact
• Sign-off and awareness of the "Code of Ethics" document
• Participants must be 18yrs of age
- Attend update clinic (4 years)
- Liable to adjustment as required
- 35 maximum / 15 minimum