19 May, 13:07
Ian Keatley is one of four Munster players who will travel with Emerging Ireland to Tblisi at the start of June.
Munster are, and have been, an intrinsic part of the magic that is the Heineken Cup. Add to this the atmosphere that is generated in Thomond Park Stadium and you have a combination that has produced some of the most remarkable sporting occasions in recent times.
Now you, your friends, family or your customers have the opportunity to attend Munster matches and enjoy top class hospitality in the heart of Thomond Park Stadium. You have a choice of either an executive box with magnificent views of the pitch and Category A seats outside, or a table in the select and atmospheric Thomond Suite, also with Category A seats for the match.
• 3 Course meal with 4 bottles of winer per table of 10Price
• Category A Match Tickets
• Entry to Thomond Suite 2 hourse before the match
• Drinks reception before the meal
• Guest speaker from the world of sport or entertainment
• 2 Complimentary parking places in Limerick Institute of Technology
• Access to the post match reception with players and management in attendance
• Match programme
• Match day gift (Tie)
For information about Executive Box Hospitality please click here.